RACA OIL are chillers regulating the cutting fluid emulsions used in boring machines, grinding press machines, wire drawing machines, where oil shall be kept at a certain temperature for a proper working.
Available in small and medium size, air cooled with no water consumption.
All unis are equipped with self-priming gear pumps with nominal viscosity 1,5°E at +50°C.
Cooling power from 2 to 52 kW (0.5 to 15 TON)
Fluid temperature range: +20 to +35°C (68 to 95°F)
- Indoor installation in a well ventilated rooms
- Air condensation with no water consumption
- Large surface heat exchanger with copper tubes and aluminium fins
- Low noise axial fan
- Dry expansion gas-oil evaporator complete with thermostatic valve
- Hermetic compressor, refrigerant gas R407c
- Oil pre-heating resistance
- Digital microprocessor control for set and actual temperatures and safety alarms
- User-friendly LCD display with graphic and textual signals of all functions
- Swivel wheels for easy positioning